Forum Discussion

jim2014
New Contributor
10 years ago

San Diego Email server down

Unable to access any of my @cox.net email account on mobile device, desktop, and even through browser webmail through cox website. For the Cox webmail service, after logging in successfully on webmail screeen doesn't populate with any email.  Internet access is fine and emails through different servers are functioning fine.  Tech support has all online support listed as busy so maybe this is a widespread issue?

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    wlessing
    New Contributor

same here in Phoenix, I wait until tonight, thery might working on the problem. wlessing

Ronly
    New Contributor

Same problem here in the east county @ 9:20 PDT

LEJ
    New Contributor

Down in Surprise AZ as well.     Support is not available because they are overloaded.  Hope they get it corrected soon because this affects my business!

ReneeG
    Former Moderator
    Hi All,

We've identified there is currently an issue with webmail in your area. We are investigating this and hope to have everything restored as soon as possible.

PresCo
    New Contributor
    It's down in Las Vegas too, both Cox's website email and from any Pop device that I have like my cell phone and PC's.
    clg
    New Contributor
    Can't access anything here in Phoenix AZ other than my bill!!! Go figure. This is getting old!!! They are the only game in town so they've got you no matter what. The prices they charge are ridiculous!!! We don't have cable TV anymore have antenna, it always works. COX IS HORRIBLE!!!!
    clg
    New Contributor
    LEJ said:

Down in Surprise AZ as well.     Support is not available because they are overloaded.  Hope they get it corrected soon because this affects my business!

Affecting my business too! As I said in my post, you can sure see your bill but you can't see your email. They have us captive.
    J_me_too
    New Contributor

Tiffany,

Please define "western service area"? Specifically what states does your server handle?