Forum Discussion

TJUSA0028
New Contributor
11 years ago

Web Hosting with Cox Communications

Hi I have Cox services for TV, Internet and Telephone services.

And I would like to know does Cox Communications offer Web Hosting services?

Is this Web Hosting services available to its subscribers? If so, how much does it cost?

Thanks 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    TJUSA0028
    New Contributor

Mr. Health Edge,

I was looking to migrate a website that I have over to a personal web server on Cox. I'm looking for web server that support ASP.Net architecture. And I was thinking that since I have Cox services if the Hosting services is included with my TV, Internet and Phone services.

Health_Edge
    Valued Contributor III

Cox stopped offering "personal webpage"  with their residental service some time ago because of low demand. It wasn't a real webpage, just a place to dump picturesn and files. Now Cox Backup kind of feels that role.

Cox Webhosting with Cox Business is something entirely different. Its a professional web hosting product done with Network Solutions, a leading brand. Pricing depends on what you need, and while I "think" it supports ASP, you would want to call them and double check before taking any actions. 

As for migrating, if you decide to go with Cox, let me know and I can give you tips on the migration process to minimize down time. But perhaps there is a easier answer. Do you feel comfortable telling what your current page is? Maybe if I see it I can think of a free option that will suit you better.