Forum Discussion

neel
New Contributor
2 years ago

Its been almost 2 weeks where my internet has not been working.

2 weeks ago the Cox company car was outside my building, since that day my internet has not been working I don’t know what they’ve done. Its been almost 2 weeks where my internet has not been working, Ive called many times and they act like they fixed the issue but nothing happens. Everytime I call and speak with different agents they all say something different. My daughter needs internet to do her schoolwork and this is just not acceptable that no help is being provided. I don't know whats wrong with this company. I am very disappointed. Are they fixing the issue or making it worse???

1 Reply

• Hi Neel. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at @CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator