I would like to view my history of data usage. However, I only receive three months when using cox.net. Can someone please let me know how to view more than three months of data usage history. Thank you!!!

I would like to view my history of data usage.  However, I only receive three months when using cox.net. Can someone please let me know how to view more than three months of data usage history.  Thank you!!!

• Hello Mkiester1,

The Data Usage Meter will only show the past three months. The data is updated with the information from the previous day. You can find more information about data usage and the meter at www.cox.com/.../data-usage-and-cox-services.html.

Tiffany R.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
  • If you want data for more than three months, you'll need to create your own records, such as an Excel spreadsheet.

I noticed the tabs on the charts (Current Daily and Past Daily) have dropdown options to reveal the daily digits.  You could start your spread by copying-and-pasting the data from Past Daily, then add Current Daily and then update once-a-week or month.

The only problem I see with the data...and copying-and-pasting...is the dates don't have years.  Meaning, if it's January and you're updating for December, Excel will assume the new year.

If you're interested, I could help with any formulas or functions.