Forum Discussion

XChris
New Contributor
11 years ago

Error: Your Data Usage Meter is undergoing maintenance -

There was another thread on this topic, but it has been locked.

For over 2 weeks, I have been receiving an error when trying to access the data usage meter:

• Your Data Usage Meter is undergoing maintenance. Please try again in 24 hours.
Moderators in the other thread suggested contacting cox support.  I've done so, but have been unable to get the ticket escalated.  I continue to receive what appear to be automated responses on how to check data usage.
Can a moderator comment and/or assist me in escalating my ticket?
I am in Northern Virginia.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    J2D
    New Contributor

@XChris....having the exact same problem here in Nebraska.....talking with Tech Support is advising resetting browsers and ensuring I utilize my primary account username/password...

Tamsen
    New Contributor

I'm also in Nebraska. I've been that route, J2D and it hasn't helped. Our meter went down when our most recent billing cycle began. After several calls to tech support, the last person I talked with agreed that it wasn't at my end and submitted a ticket. That was about two weeks ago but mine still doesn't work at my end. I had cleared my cookies, tried several different browsers, and always log on with our primary account and none of that worked. 

XChris
    New Contributor

The previous thread is here.  It is a shame it was locked, because there is useful information there.

• The problem is not affecting everyone.
    • Cox seems to be aware of the problem
    • For some users, it appears to have been fixed, but not for everyone.
    The last post on the issue from a Cox moderator was on Nov 18:

DerrickW said:

Posted by DerrickW 
    18 Nov 2013 12:58 PM
    Cox Approved

Hello everyone, I am seeing posts from numerous people with issues regarding the Data Usage Meter.  This is something we have been working on for some time, we are still working to correct the issue for all of our HSI customers that have had issues with it.  Please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your account information - name, address, phone number - we will create a ticket and have our escalation team see what the specific cause is for your account.   You can also contact our technical support by phone if you choose.  Thanks!

Derrick W.
    -Cox Support Forums Moderator

I have neem trying to use email support since 11/8, but so far have not been able to reach anyone who believes this is a problem on Cox's end.

Sadly, since the thread was locked, it has not been possible to get Derrick W.'s attention.

• Hi Everyone,

I apologize that the other thread about the Data Usage Meter error message was locked prematurely and that you have had difficulty getting in touch with us.

We know that some customers are still experiencing problems with the Cox Data Usage Meter, and we are investigating each case individually. As Derrick stated, please email our team at cox.help@cox.com so we can assist each of you! Please include your name, address, and phone number so we can get back to you.