Forum Discussion

ab11viva
New Contributor
4 years ago

Can't access email

For the past week or so I haven't been able to access my email via Chrome or IE.

I go to myemail.cox.net, get to the login screen and enter my credentials.  I am then taken to cox.com where it shows I'm logged in but not the inbox I was expecting.  If I click email on that page, I'm directed to either a blank page or the myemail.cox.net page to do the login all over again. (vicious cycle)

I've cleared my cache/cookies on both browsers so I'm not sure what else I can do.  Right now, I can only access my email via my phone.

Please help.

Thanks

3 Replies

CurtB
    Valued Contributor III

I realize you said you cleared cache and cookies.  So, this is just a double check that may not help, but it can't hurt.  From Chrome:

Delete "myemail.cox.net" cookies

From the Cox Webmail page, click the "View site information" icon.(upper left just to the left of the Omnibox)

Click "Site settings"

"Usage" may display "No usage data" initially.  Wait for the number of cookies to display (may take 30-60 seconds).  Then click "Clear data" to delete only "myemail.cox.net" cookies. 

• Hi Ab11viva. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at @CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      ab11viva
      New Contributor

Thanks, Lisa - I have just submitted an email as you instructed