Forum Discussion

CoxVegas99
New Contributor
5 years ago

Please help - 0.5 mbps upload speeds!

please help!

we have the 150 / 10 internet package and my file uploads average around 0.5 mbps (less than 1 mbps)... takes me hours to upload 500 MB files that should take a few minutes...
tried two different computers (mac & PC), tried hardwire, tried wifi, tried resetting the modem... nothing helps... i tried upgrading to the 300 / 30 package and it made a zero increase in speeds...
had a tech come out over a month ago who confirmed the issue was outside the home and the packet loss was above the acceptable limit...
said he put in a ticket for the maintenance crew and they should be out in a few days... that was over a month ago...
called again two weeks ago and they sent out another inside tech who said we need maintenance and called his supervisor who said maintenance would be out in a few days...
now two weeks after that it's still not fixed so i called again and they said they would have a supervisor call me within 72 hours... that was 5 days ago... no call...
PLEASE just have someone above the low level phone support call me and tell me what is going on... if you can't / won't fix it please just tell me...
thank you,
mark

1 Reply

EricaW
    Former Moderator
    Hi CoxVegas99,

We want to help you with the final resolution you deserve. Please send an email to our cox.help@cox.com email address with your complete address and name as it appears on the account. We look forward to assisting you.

Erica
    Cox Support Forums Moderator