Forum Discussion

paintrep
New Contributor
6 years ago

Panoramic WiFi / Gigablast problems

i recently upgraded to panoramic and gigablast.. I thought that it would really make a difference, but it’s caused nothing but problems. I was better off staying with my Netgear products that I bought and installed myself.

when I had this installed I was never told about adding extenders to the panoramic WiFi . Cox now wants another $75.00 to have a tech come out again and take care of my so called dead spots....why couldn’t this be done when the tech came out to install the panoramic-gigablast modem.

This combination of WiFi is slow and drops signal a lot ......I’ve called cox on this and they keep referring the extenders and tech to come out.

i just think that they could’ve done a better job of selling and installing a complete system! Centurylink sure does look pretty good right about now!!!!

1 Reply

EricaW
    Former Moderator
    Hi, Paintrep.

I understand the difficulty this means for you. Please take a moment to use the included link to review your home network to determine more about each device appears to be affected and from where the trouble may stem. www.cox.com/.../my-wifi.html If need help sorting it out, please send an email to cox.help@cox.com anytime. Please make sure to include a link to this forums post.

Erica W.
    Cox Forums Moderator