Forum Discussion

Shasixz
New Contributor
7 years ago

Offer of 74% discount not respected. Cox internet preferred 100

Could you please explain me,  why if I sign and register my order with this offer that I find in Cox.com now you don't want respect and complete it? Thanks that I have those screenshot and I even read the desglose when you explain moth by month how much I gonna pay and the price was 31.98 until month 13 that back to regular price. I talk to some one on Cox by phone and nobody know nothing now. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello,

The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need for someone to look into your account personally.  We can definitely be able to assist you with this.  If you are needing help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email by at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the full service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.