Forum Discussion

magichugs
New Contributor II
9 years ago
Solved

Senior citizen Discount

I'm a Senior citizen and have internet only. I complained about the cost increase and wanted to drop cox. She in returned lower my a bill a little  but not as much as it was.  She said I could go to one of the Cox stores in my area and show them proof of age to get a Senior citizen  Discount which would be another 7 dollars off .  Today I went to the cox new Orleans store  and they said there is no such thing as a Senior citizen  Discount for internet.  Was I lied to ? If not how can I get that  7 dollar senior citizens discount? 

• Hi magichugs,

We can investigate this issue and address your concerns; however, we will need some information in order to do so. Please email our team at cox.help@cox.com. Be sure to include your name, complete service address, last 4 SSN or COXPIN and the issue you’re experiencing.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi magichugs,

We can investigate this issue and address your concerns; however, we will need some information in order to do so. Please email our team at cox.help@cox.com. Be sure to include your name, complete service address, last 4 SSN or COXPIN and the issue you’re experiencing.