Forum Discussion

William49021
New Contributor
9 years ago

McAfee Cox Security Suite Plus for PC

When will this be available for Windows 10?

#CmonMan

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    skibum458
    New Contributor

How do I download Security Plus for Windows 10.  I installed a fresh copy of Windows 7, then upgraded to Windows 10.  I tried to download Cox Security Plus but it won't let me...

skibum458
    New Contributor

I went to the link under internet security and there is no button there to install it...

SportsCar
    New Contributor

I went there and the buttons are not available to me either, I don't know what the issue is.

When I upgraded to 10 from 8.1 the Security Center was there when the computer restarted after the upgrade since it was there before, no need for me to download it. I would call the number that Cox gives for McAfee support: 888-556-0959

• Hi Everyone,

I just found out that there is a known issue where the Cox Security Suite “Manage” button isn’t visible for Windows 10 when using the default Windows 10 internet browser. Our teams are working on a resolution, but there is no ETA at this time. If you have Firefox or Chrome installed on your PC, you can use the steps below to access the Cox Security Suite download page:

1. Right click the browser application icon on the desktop.
    2. Click Properties.
    3. Click the Compatibility tab.
    4. Check Comparability Mode and select Windows 7 from the drop-down list.
    5. Click Apply and OK.
    6. Open the browser and follow steps standard steps to download Cox Security Suite via Internet Tools.

Note: This procedure will not work by right clicking the browser icon on the Start menu.

We'll let you know as soon as we get further updates!

SportsCar
    New Contributor

Thank you Becky, good to know there is a fix on the way..