Forum Discussion

Cwhee40
New Contributor
10 years ago

Watch ESPN no log in option

When I choose my provider on Watch ESPN I don't get any option to log in to my account with a username and password. It briefly shows a blank page with "SAML 2.0 Auto post form" at the top, then it just says "signed in as Cox". It used to give me a log in screen. I've reinstalled on both iphone and iPad but still have the same problem. Apple TV is fine. Suggestions?

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Cwhee40
    New Contributor

No browser, just the app on the ipad and iphone (or is that somehow connected to a browser??)

Cwhee40
    New Contributor

Ah, I see, it takes you to the browser for login. I'm using Safari. I cleared the history, but still have the same problem.

• Hi Cwhee40,

I've also had quite a few issues with the WatchESPN app lately. After uninstalling and reinstalling the app from my iPhone this morning, I was able to duplicate the "SAML 2.0 auto post" form. It flashed for only a second, and was quickly replaced by the WatchESPN menu of live events.

When you get this error and then see "signed in as Cox," is the page background black with white text? Is the WatchESPN app Menu bar at the bottom of the page? The Menu bar has the following buttons: Featured, Sport, Channel, Search, and Settings.

Click on the Settings icon and choose the "Log out" option. Then, click on the "Featured" button and choose one of the live events currently playing on ESPN or ESPN2. You should be asked to choose your provider at this point. When you choose Cox, are you then presented with an opportunity to enter your Cox User ID and Password?

We'll get to the bottom of this for you!