Forum Discussion

Showtime_Anyti2
New Contributor
11 years ago

Showtime Anytime

Please add me to the list for wanting Showtime Anytime for Cox customers. I also know a number of people who have actually switched to Verizon just because Cox does not offer this service. I was just on the phone with a Cox customer support representative and even she thought it was ridiculous that Cox still doesn't have an agreement with Showtime. How do providers like "brighthouse" "grande" and "optimum" already offer this service and I have never even heard of them. Patience is wearing thin and Verizon was just added to me area. If Cox wants to stay competitive they need to pony up the money. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi There,

Showtime Anytime is one of our most requested mobile apps! All requests are forwarded to our content managers. Please know that our corporate team is working with Showtime so we can make Showtime Anytime available to our customers as quickly as possible! We will post further updates as soon as we get them.

Domino
    Valued Contributor III

Becky said:
    Hi There,

Showtime Anytime is one of our most requested mobile apps! All requests are forwarded to our content managers. Please know that our corporate team is working with Showtime so we can make Showtime Anytime available to our customers as quickly as possible! We will post further updates as soon as we get them.

Becky,

How is this any more a "technical" issue than some of other questions that you have refused to answer, and locked the thread? Wouldn't it be a little less off-topic in the "APPS" forum? Just asking...

KipK
    Valued Contributor II

Excellent point. The best way to submit a channel/app request is always going to be through your local market - http://bit.ly/WaysToContactCox - but this request has been forwarded and this topic will be closed. Thanks!