Forum Discussion

Unhappy_user
New Contributor II
2 years ago

Email transcripts

I've been in the cox tech chat for bout 10 hours over last 2 1/2 weeks. At first I had ability to get email transcripts. But about 3 hours into 10 hour chat the option was no longer there. I asked chat tech where did it go several times but not acknowledged or answered. How do I find out why? Any suggestions? I've had to screenshot a very lot of pages. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

Pretty sure chat is outsourced overseas. Avoid at all costs. Email or phone is your best bet.

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

I think Cox got rid of transcripts for chat a few years ago.  I'd follow Mouth's advice to either email or call; however, if you want transcripts, I'd email.

• Hello Unhappy User,

I am sorry to hear that the transcripts were not there when you were ready for them. We do still offer transcripts and it is normally located at the top of the page to click on. I am sorry that you did not find this available. If you need any additional assistance with your service, my team would be happy to help. Please feel free to email us at cox.help@cox.com with your name, address, and a description of what's going on with your service.

Tiffany R.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator