Forum Discussion

Kevin_S_
New Contributor III
2 years ago

CANNOT LINK COX SUBSCRIPTION TO ESPN AND NBA APPS.

I have been a Cox costumer for over 10 years and not happy at all. Every time I try to link my tv provider subscription to the ESPN and NBA app it tells me that “ We are having technical difficulties and to please try again later”.  I am able to link my tv provider subscription through the Safari and  Google browser but that’s it . The apps for some reason is the only time I am seeing that message about the technical difficulties. I am using a iPhone 14pro, I’ve checked my software , uninstalled and reinstalled the apps, even called apple to make sure it wasn’t my phone and they ran diagnostic tests and everything passed . I even tried on my wife’s iPhone 13pro and she is getting the same message . So that’s 2 different devices using the same log in getting the same results. I seen on here that other people are getting the same message I am but only she the try to log into the Cox app but fortunately I am not having that issue with the Cox app as I am able to log in fine . I believe that it’s the Cox login portal that is causing this problem. I’ve literally done everything that I possibly could think of to solve this problem so if anyone has any advice please feel free to reply back. Thanks in advance!

6 Replies

• Hello Kevin S.,

I am truly sorry to hear that you are having trouble signing in to the ESPN and NBA app. It does sound like to have done all of the normal troubleshooting for this type of issue. I would like to investigate further. When you have an opportunity, can you email my team at cox.help@cox.com with your name, address, username you are logging in with, and a link to this thread?

Tiffany R.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
      porellbob
      New Contributor

I have the same issue.  I know my Cox user ID, I know my password but I can’t log into ESPN.

DavidA2
        Former Moderator
        Hi Porellbob,

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing the ESPN app. Please feel free to email us at cox.help@cox.com with your service address and a link to this forum thread. We would be happy to take a closer look with you.

David
        Cox Forums Moderator
      Kevin_S_
      New Contributor III

Hi Tiffany. Yes I will email you now at that address you provided. Thank you