Forum Discussion

MozeyTown
New Contributor
2 years ago

No chat transcripts since January 24

Every time I contact Cox's customer support via chat, I always select the "email transcript" option and enter my email address. The last time I received a transcript of my chat was January 24, but I have contacted Cox many times since then and requested a transcript each time. (Yes, of course I check junk/spam folders, though my ability to receive transcripts to my inbox in the past makes it unlikely they would suddenly be categorised as spam.)

Every time I chat in, I mention the failure to send transcripts, but nobody seems to know how to resolve the issue. I have even been informed that frontline agents have no avenue to report IVR/website issues to the IT team or open KPIs about customer-facing tools. There is of course also no way to report issues or provide feedback through the website itself.

Is there an open issue currently being investigated regarding failure to send chat transcripts? How widespread is the issue, and what solutions - if any - can be recommended?

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    DavidA2
    Former Moderator
    Hi MozeyTown,

I am sorry to hear that you haven't been getting the chat transcripts. This is the first I have heard about that particular issue. We would be happy to take a look into this with you though. To do that, we ask that you email us at Cox.help@cox.com with your service address and a link to this forum thread.

David
    Cox Forums Moderator