Forum Discussion

adigiand
New Contributor
5 years ago

Homelife video date

Lately when I save a video from the Homelife app it is saved with the wrong date (but still has the correct time). This is a new issue. 

6 Replies

KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    Hello, I have submitted a request to have an associate from our Homelife Team investigate this further and reach out to you within the next 24-72 business hours. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email us at cox.help@cox.com. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
  • Hi Adigiand,

We received an update from our Home Life Team that an agent tried contacting you. The agent indicated there was no answer, and they left a voicemail message. If you are still experiencing the incorrect date. Please send us an email to cox.help@cox.com with an example of a date/time that a recording was saved. Be sure to include what device you are accessing the App on, version of device and App utilizing.

Latitia S.

Cox Support Forum Moderator -Latitia
      adigiand
      New Contributor

Actually it is now significantly worse. Now not only are they still being saved with the wrong date they are saved with the time now off by an hour (daylight savings issue I would imagine).

On on both iPhone and iPad.

Becky
        Hi Adigiand, an update to the Homelife Mobile App was released on 10/23/19 for Apple. Are your devices using Homelife version 10.7.0? -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
    adigiand
    New Contributor

I am going to make a new thread for the issue where the activity seems to be listing multiple dates. Please just address the problem with the date and time being wrong when saving videos.