Forum Discussion

pojii
New Contributor
5 years ago

Watch DVR from Contour App

All of the forum posts I see say that the ability to watch your DVR recordings are not currently available but it is something that is being looked into.  How is it 2019 and Cox is one of the few cable companies that doesn't have this feature?  Seriously.  You provide my internet and cable, I can see the DVR's online, so it's not like you don't know where the box is, and if I can schedule stuff to record, then you can contact them.... so why, WHY is it so hard for you to provide this capability.  I travel frequently for work - would be nice to watch my recordings when I'm away...  Get with it, Cox.  Seriously!

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    Hello, we appreciate your feedback and we value your devotion to the Cox family. Cox strives to make vast improvements in the products and services it has to offer, and also allocates billions of dollars into infrastructure costs. We have made many improvements in the Contour 2 service throughout 2019, and recently released the wireless 4K stream players:

www.cox.com/.../wireless-4k-contour-stream-player.html

I have shared your feedback with our Contour 2 product team, to see if this is a feature that can be implemented in the future. Any future changes are announced in the “News From Cox” section of your monthly bill. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
      WBP
      New Contributor

How about just some good customer service from time to time