Forum Discussion

ChrisB
Community Manager
11 years ago

Welcome to the Apps Forum!

Welcome to the Apps Forum, where you can ask, answer, and discuss technical topics regarding Cox applications.

Purpose

The purpose of the Cox Apps Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to Cox applications with other customers. This includes the Contour app, Cox app, Cox Panoramic WiFi app, Cox Homelife app, and Cox Voice Everywhere app.

If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.

Registration

To register (or log in with) your own Forums identity, click Join the Discussion.

Guidelines 

To get the most out of your forums experience, follow these guidelines for posts:

• Use descriptive titles for your posts. Put as much of your problem in as possible, i.e., “Can't figure out where to download the Contour app.”
  • Provide a specific description of the issue. For example, write “I just signed up with Cox, how can I access Contour?”
  • Use the Report Abuse button to let us know if you see comments that are off topic, abusive, or otherwise unrelated to the discussion.
  • Use the Select This Answer button to show others which solution really worked for you. By flagging good solutions, you may just solve the problem for some other user.

Ground Rules 

Here are a few ground rules before we get started:

• Be respectful. Hostile, derogatory, or mean posts will be removed.
  • Please don’t post your personal information, like account number, phone number, social security number, address, or any other sensitive information. We’ll remove posts that contain these things, but the Cox Forums Team can’t be responsible for who may see it before we do.
  • The Cox Forums Team deletes spam comments, removes copyrighted material, and generally tries to keep these conversations open and available for Cox subscribers to ask questions, get help, and discuss their experiences.

Thanks!