Forum Discussion

D_Dubb
New Contributor
5 years ago

Loss of Audio and Picture freezing

Audio is consistently dropping out and the picture is freezing. This occurs on just about every station. Please don't give me the usual unplug everything and-lug it back because that doesn't work. Is anything being done to correct this? If it can't be corrected are you crediting your customers?

2 Replies

jappajoe
    New Contributor

I am having the same exact issue on both of my TVs.  I've done troubleshooting with them multiple times and even had a technician come out.  He said he fixed it, but still has not been resolved.  They had me pay for the addition to get a tech out, but they could not fix it, but I still have to pay for this service?  I am actually chatting with someone right now, doing the reboot modem stuff again, even though I already informed them that I have done this many of times already.  At least fix the problem if you are having us pay for your service.  I have never had any problems like this when I was with AT&T Uverse.  They fixed all issues right away.  I've had this issue ongoing for months now and am not happy at all.  We pay a lot of money for Cox service, but you guys are not meeting the expectations.  At least let us cancel our service without fees if you cannot fix issues.  Why should we have to pay for this service if you can't provide a working product?

Allan
      @Jappajoe, Was the rep able to resolve the issue for you? If not, please send us an email with your full address and a brief description of the issue to cox.help@cox.com. Thanks. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.