Forum Discussion

kate75
New Contributor II
4 years ago

ABC freezes continually

ABC freezes continually. I have had 3 techs out in the last 3 weeks. The problem still exists. Would really appreciate any help. It is getting to be a real nuisance. I have Cox Communications Contour Box.  Thank you 

6 Replies

• @Kate75, Are you having this issue with all content on ABC or just one program? Also, does rebooting the cable box help? -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
      kate75
      New Contributor II

Have rebooted many times. For the most, it freezes during the morning time, but it can also do it any time of the day. Thank you. 

Allan
        @Kate75, I recommend sending us an email with your full name, address, and a brief description of this concern to cox.hel@cox.com so we can take a closer look for you. Thanks. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
    RichardS
    New Contributor

I have been experiencing the same issue for several weeks now on just ABC. Rebooting the box does not fix the issue. I have also gone as far as unplugging everything (cables, box, etc) to no avail. This is beyond frustrating especially when watching a sporting event. I highly suggest Cox technicians look into this.

kate75
      New Contributor II

I guess I am not the only one then. It is extremely frustrating considering 3 service calls and no solution. 

Allan
      @RichardS, I recommend sending us an email with your full name, address, and brief description of the issue to cox.help@cox.com so we can take a closer look on your behalf. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.