Forum Discussion

Lily2
Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

Nomorobo Still Not Working

I have had Nomorobo installed since September.  It is still not working.  I have spent hours on the phone with Cox.  After two months they discovered I didn’t have the upgraded service that is requir...
    Lily2
    6 years ago

I have asked all the same questions myself.  No one seems to know.  They did, finally, upgrade my service which is needed for simultaneous rimg.  What no one understands is how I had simulaneous ring with the service before it was upgraded.  The guy from Nomorobo seems to understand but has been unable so far to communicate this to Cox.  I have had the most bizarre conversations with Cox...the last was with a guy who was supposed to give me the cost of upgrading my phone service.  He figured and figured....30 minutes, 40 minutes.  I finally said I coukd not wait any longer and would he call me with the estimate.  He said he would call me by 11.  I never heard from him.  When a Cox person from Atlanta contacted me, he said there was no charge for upgrading the service!  It’s an adventure, that’s for sure.  Now I have the new service.  It tells me that so I,tanelis eing is working and that my number is protected.  No calls are being blocked.