Forum Discussion

Chefdavid255
New Contributor II
2 months ago

You need competitors.

Just moved here from Idaho. 

I am so disappointed with the service I have had so far. 7 outages. One lasting upwardly 9 hours. Being overhcarged for a gig when it should NOT be 175$ a month. That's OUTRAGEOUS. Some of the worst customer service I have EVER experienced with never ANY resolutions to issues. 
I've had only problems with the service since I've gotten it. I am directly connected in and have yet to even reach 690 megs. I feel scammed. Upset. Very frustrated. When I went to try to start a mobile service with all of you I was kept on the phone for more than an hour and a half only for the guy to mess up the entire order, now having to have him call me AGAIN tomorrow. 

If anyone sees this, I truly recommend going with TMOBILE 5g, or ATT air.

I will be leaving very soon. I can kiss the 1 gig good bye at this point.

I have never been so upset at any company, nor ever have made a review or post about a company. Horrible. As a brand new customer I do not feel Valued AT ALL.

2 Replies

Chefdavid255
    New Contributor II

To top it off, they play this game saying the Router will reach your entire home. YEAH ONLY IF YOU HAVE A GIG. Its such a joke!

Chefdavid255
    New Contributor II

And don't even try to say something is wrong with my line... YOU INSTALLED IT! I pay 175$ for trash. Absolute garbage internet.