Forum Discussion

Iguanagal
New Contributor
7 years ago

VPN connectivity issues

I work from home periodically using an RSA token on my cell phone to create the VPN with my office network. I am constantly being kicked off my office network folders. Email, intranet, sharepoints work fine but the actual network folders will kick me off and tell me that I'm working offline. I click the work online option and it works for 4-5 minutes and then kicks me off again. VPN is steady supposedly so why is this happening? I sometimes receive an error message saying my ISP is limiting access. Cox is no help, says they don't support VPN issues and it's not a problem on their end. My office IT team tells me everything is ok with my VPN and network settings. What are we missing? I NEVER had this issue when I was on Centurylink even though i had buffering issues with CL.

1 Reply

• The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need for someone to look into your account personally. We can definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email by at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the full service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.