Forum Discussion

ugo2sleep
New Contributor
7 years ago

speed

I have  EERO router on my network and CUJO firewall. I upgraded to ultimate.  My cox speed test is poor at 88Mbps My EERO speed test is 409Mbps.  What am I getting?  My Cox Router TG1682 is going to EERO to CUJO to  TP Link  AC 750.  This is the way the CUJO people set this up.  The CUJO is set to be the DHCP and the Cox router is supposed to have the DHCP off.  I had to have 2 routers for CUJO to work with EERO.  The system is working with all devices recognizable to both CUJO and EERO.  The only thing is the 2 speed tests being different.

My thought is that my devices are being routed in the home by the EERO at 408 Mbps, but my speed to the EERO is only 88Mbps.  How do I fix this and keep the CUJO?  I'm thinking my smart tv is only getting content at 88Mbps.

• ugo2sleep,

I am sorry for any inconveniences regarding the Cox speed. At this time, the Cox speed test is returning inaccurate results. This has been brought to our attention and we're working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. At this time, please rely on Internet performance rather than speed test results to diagnose perceived issues.