Forum Discussion

brittrice09
New Contributor II
3 years ago

Potential Class Action - Phoenix/North Phoenix Arizona Internet Instability

For those looking for an update on this. 

Long story short. I was basically told there is nothing they can or will do about it. There's an upgrade scheduled in my area for sometime January 2022. 

My internet is still completely unstable, continue to have the same issues as before. I was at least able to get my bill a decent chunk cheaper in the meantime but, at this point, I am so frustrated that there is nothing that can be done that i'm at a loss of words. After years of reliable service, I feel let down and just blown away at the lack of care of getting their infrastructure upgraded. Best part is, they're just upgrading a node, they're not even bringing fiber to my neighborhood, even though a tract a few blocks away had it installed. 

The moment a new service is available, this secondary line i'm going to try with Century Link (crazy I have to go back in time to potentially get decent service), or low-latency Starlink becomes available, I will immediately be moving away from Cox.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    brittrice09
    New Contributor II

I want to add. Having it say "Your network looks good", when you sign in. That is a slap in the face. If this issue isn't fixed in January, I will definitely make whatever moves I need to make to make this a bigger issue for Cox because considering this is effectively the only cable provider in my area, it is unacceptable. 

CrystalS
      Former Moderator
      Hello @Brittrice09,

I am so very sorry to learn of your ongoing Internet troubles and I'd like to help. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Crystal S.
      Cox Support Forum Moderator