Forum Discussion

Rithryn
New Contributor
9 months ago
Solved

"Planned" Maintenance

I just got off the phone with cox after not having internet for 3 days, each day they posted a time it was supposed to be back and no internet. After talking to them they said this was a planned outage, well we were given no warning of this planned outage and when I asked when it would be over they didn't know. Even saying that this could go on for the rest of the week.

• Yeah... "planned" is a joke. Cox is begging to become regulated like other utility services. If they do indeed "plan" some of these outages, they need to communicate to customers before hand, so we can plan as well. They should honestly feel embarrassed at how unreliable their service is. I know I'm embarrassed at how much I'm paying for subpar gigablast. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Yeah... "planned" is a joke. Cox is begging to become regulated like other utility services. If they do indeed "plan" some of these outages, they need to communicate to customers before hand, so we can plan as well. They should honestly feel embarrassed at how unreliable their service is. I know I'm embarrassed at how much I'm paying for subpar gigablast.