Forum Discussion

annetalluto1
New Contributor
5 days ago

Pathetic

Internet is down for 2 days. Cox cannot even tell us when service will be restored.  Hurricane and weather was not bad. Does anyone know if AT& T has provided better service ( no outages) or faster resolution. Heard that they have and are less expensive. 

• Hi annetalluto1. We understand that service is important to you and regret your experience with these outages. As updates become available, we'll list them on our website and Cox App.  For more information about outages, check out www.cox.com/residential/support/outages.html.  You can also sign up for text alerts to allow you to stay up to date with outages.

annetalluto1
    New Contributor

I am well aware of the resources you referenced which contain NO information if value. Pathetic…

day 3 of no service or information .  Coz cable is the worst service provider and worst customer service ever experienced. A close rival of the SWBNO

RobertS1

I apologize that you are having issues with your service after the storm.  If you would like send me an email at cox.help@cox.com with your full name and address I would love to see if we can find some further information.