Forum Discussion

DGP88888
New Contributor
3 months ago

Outage for 29 hours

I have been experiencing an outage for 29 hours now. At about 12:30pm today I saw several Cox trucks throughout my neighborhood and thought they would be fixing the problem, but 3 hours later and still no Internet service.  Any one else experiencing this outage? And there has been no explanation offered, nor an ETA for repairs. 

5 Replies

• Hello there. I am sorry for the service issues you are experiencing. We strive to ensure our service remains reliable and operates properly at all times for our customer's needs. Can you send us an email to Cox.Help@cox.com with your full name and complete address? I would like to investigate this issue for you.

DGP88888
      New Contributor

I was informed it is already being worked on in my neighborhood. But it has been out now for 34 hours. This is ridiculous. Unfortunately Cox has a monopoly in my area for high speed Internet access. 

Shaun_A

I understand. Since you have been advised of the declared outage, I can assure you that our technicians are working as quickly as possible to get everything taken care of. We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your patience in this matter. We hope that it should not be much longer. If you have any account-specific questions, please do not hesitate to send us an email at the previously-specified email address and we will be happy to help.