Forum Discussion

smward1918
New Contributor III
2 months ago

Outage - 85018

Going on 6+ hours of Internet outage in Phoenix (85018). There was a lot of rain last night, but that's not a good reason to lose Internet for such an extended period of time. I assume we will just keep getting the same worthless 4 hour ETA extension for however many days this takes to resolve. I plan on filing FCC complaints on a similar cadence and advise any other frustrated customers to do.the same: https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello smward1918,
    I know how important it is to have functioning internet at home, especially if you or family work remote. Thank you for utilizing the updates on the Cox App as this is the same tool support utilizes, though details of a cause are not available. Although we are normally accurate with our times, occasionally our teams run into unexpected issues which forces us to extend the restoral times. 

Should issues remain when the alert clears, we can help investigate further on your behalf. We can also review your account for outage credit. When you have a moment, could you email us at Cox.Help@cox.com with your name, complete address, and the URL to this forum comment? We can help check on the network issue.