Forum Discussion

BJChriss
New Contributor
4 years ago

No internet 2 nights in a row?

Kinda ridiculous that after just getting internet about a week ago, there is a service outage 2 nights in a row... Too bad Cox has a monopoly as a ISP in my area. If other companies could give me more than 10 mbps, I'd switch immediately.

3 Replies

KeithMag
    New Contributor

Be prepared for an outage every night. My internet drops every night between midnight and 2 am for anywhere from a minute or so to several hours. So far since Sunday it has happened every night. This has been going on for months and Cox either is not smart enough to figure out what the problem is or just doesn't care(this one gets my vote). Good luck! You're gonna need it!

Allan
      @KeithMag, I recommend sending us an email with your full name, address, and a brief description of this loss of service to cox.help@cox.com so we can see what is going on. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
  • @BJChriss, I can certainly understand your frustration with service outages and you can get outage updates and notifications with our Cox app. You can find more information on that app here: www.cox.com/.../cox-app.html. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.