Forum Discussion

Herman_the_Cat
New Contributor
5 years ago

New Online MyWifi Page

Since the My Wifi internet site page has been rebuilt, I only get a more or less blank page with a gray circle in the center with three dots in the middle of the circle. I can no longer administer my network. What can I do to fix this?

3 Replies

• Have you already tried clearing cookies/cache and also a different browser to see if there is any difference? You can also use the Cox Panoramic Wifi app on an Android or iOS device.

Brian
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
      Herman_the_Cat
      New Contributor

I went through these steps, and no improvement. URL wifi.cox.com just shows a gray circle with three dots. Is there an alternate website that didn't get rebuilt? This used to work fine, and I'm frustrated that the rebuild is broken for me.

KevinM2
        Former Moderator
        Hi Herman, we apologize for the issues. Are you going to wifi.cox.com or accessing the portal through cox.com? If you continue to have issues, please include a link to this forum thread and email us at cox.help@cox.com. In the meantime, you should be able to access your network settings using the Cox My WiFi app. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator