Forum Discussion

zizumbog
New Contributor
2 months ago

My bill is too high

My is my bill so high????

3 Replies

• Hello, I certainly understand the need for an affordable service. I'd like to help. When you have a moment, can you please email cox.help@cox.com with name, address, and link to forum thread so we can assist? The purpose of the Cox Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter/X at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com

Darkatt
    Honored Contributor

Call Cox support, and request to be transferred to retention. They have plans in retention that the other departments don't have access to and they can assist you in lowering your bill, removing any services you are not using to save more money, and keep things the way you want. 

For instance, I have internet, 500/50 and Telephone service for $79 a month. I have a notice setup on my phone's calendar to alert me 2 weeks before the plan's 1 year period ends, so I don't get bounced with a huge increase. That was, I call in prior to the contract end, and setup a new one, with the service I want and the price I can afford.