Forum Discussion

bbd007
New Contributor II
6 years ago

I'm on a MAC, using High Sierra and MACMAIL. This morning, sending test emails to myself taking 5 minutes for a blank email, and 15 minutes for a message with attachment.

I'm on a MAC, using High Sierra and MACMAIL. This morning, sending test emails to myself taking 5 minutes for a blank email, and 15 minutes for a message with attachment. They do arrive--just unusual delay like this. Changed SMTP port from "Automatically manage connection settings to port 587. No difference. Now, I've set it back. When trying to send from COX WEBMAIL, get an error message: "An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request." Is there an issue with Cox servers?

1 Reply

KevinM2
    Former Moderator

Hello bbd007, we are concerned that you cannot send emails using our Cox Webmail system, and we'd like to have this escalated. Can you please send us an email at cox.help@cox.com and include a link to this forum thread? We want you to enjoy the email system we offer without any issues. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator