Forum Discussion

JasonLT
New Contributor
2 months ago

If you live in 89081 zip code, Do not change to Fiber.

Never had a problem with our internet before we changed to fiber. Since we changed we’ve had not but problems. The first ONT burnt out after 2 days. Now there wired signal is failing and we have no internet once again. Even the technician said our connection from the street is barely in the limits. Also something they don’t tell you is once you change to fiber you can’t change back. So let this be a warning to all readers. Do not change to fiber! 

• Hi JasonLT,

I regret to hear you've been experiencing this much trouble after going to fiber. I'd like to review this issue further. Please email my team at cox.help@cox.com 

Please include a reference to this post.

Thank you. 

JasonLT
      New Contributor

Email sent. Thank you for the quick response. 

desertengineer1
    New Contributor III

I would just avoid the newer service completely.  This is happening to our neighborhood every day.  Two visits from a technician that had no idea what an ITN was, but even after testing and a full line replacement, SURPRISE, the entire neighborhood STILL loses internet every day.

SharielH

desertengineer1, I am sorry you've been having issues with the service in your area. We want to help. Feel free to send us an email to Cox.Help@Cox.Com with your full name, address and link to this forum for assistance.