Forum Discussion

CrabCake
New Contributor
3 years ago

Ever heard of Escape from Tarkov?

The internet goes out almost every day. Streaming to Twitch or playing a game where when you die, you lose hours of your hard earned work.. its just unacceptable. I would understand if there were storms or something, but it's clear blue skies right now... the app shows an outtage. What is going on?!

3 Replies

CrabCake
    New Contributor

Also, I believe my Pc was corrupted because there was an outtage duing a Windows update.. trying to reformat and reinstall drivers, but it's the daily outtage time, so I'm using 4G LTE since it apparently works better than Gigablast.

Allan
      @CrabCake, I recommend sending us an email with your full name and address to cox.help@cox.com so we can look into these outages on your behalf. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
        CrabCake
        New Contributor

What a waste of time.. They are trying to say that there is a weak signal at my house, and that is why the internet is going down in my area. HAHAHAHA

Why am I paying for internet if my house is the one providing it to the entire area! You guys should be paying me, right?!

Found a question in today's paper asking about the same problem I am having, and no it is not written by me.

"How widespread is the current Cox service annoyance I am experiencing? I live in Kingsmill (Wareham’s Point) and have enjoyed reliable Cox internet and cable TV service for the last five years, until the last few months. Now nearly every day there is a short outage at a random time. Mostly loss of just internet, but today cable TV as well. The system usually restores itself within about five minutes. Are others in our area experiencing this too? Some feedback would help us raise the issue in a way that could help them fix it. "