Forum Discussion

davidandcecily
New Contributor
30 days ago

Cox worthless contact format! Messaging what a joke!!!

For more than a week now I’ve been messaging Cox on their messenger service through their app. I need to cancel services, but can’t because not a single person is or has responded. Not one in over a week! 

Seems like maybe Cox runs their message service like they run everything else. Half aced!!!

Thanks for nothing Cox. Your service is as bad as your response times, installation quotes and customer service! You suck! Worst internet service to use and they can’t or won’t even answer their own message service. **bleep**!

• Hi David,

I apologize that you have not received a response to your request to cancel service through chat support. If you are canceling because of an issue with our services we want to help get it fixed. Please reach out to us privately at cox.help@cox.com and please include your full street address and a link to the forum post. 

Greg

davidandcecily
      New Contributor

Email sent as directed. Included all required information. I’ll be sitting here holding my breath for Cox to get around to responding to me in a timely fashion. 

DannyS

Thanks for letting us know.  We will be sure to respond to you there shortly.