Forum Discussion

henrypj
New Contributor II
5 years ago
Solved

Contour - Attempting to Resume Error

I am having a problem watching some channels on Contour since this morning. Says, Attempting to Resume... We've run into a problem while streaming, then This Video Cannot Be Played. We've run into a problem while streaming (Error TVAPP-00206). I am using Chrome on a Mac, and everything was working fine yesterday, and again, it is only the channels that I typically watch online, the others work fine. Any ideas? I did try deleting my cache and history, but no luck.

• Ok, all of the sudden it started working again this afternoon without any additional changes on my part.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    henrypj
    New Contributor II

Ok, all of the sudden it started working again this afternoon without any additional changes on my part.

henrypj
    New Contributor II

I should also say that I attempted on another device as well, a Windows 10 laptop, with the same result.

markopolo
    New Contributor II

Not that it's much help for you, henrypj, but I'm having the same issue. The problem occurs on both my PC browser and iPad app (different error code on iPad). I was chatting with an agent for some time about it today and the agent escalated it. I had not immediately noticed it, but "Jimmy" came on the chat. Jimmy didn't wait very long at all before terminating the chat session  Just typical of Cox customer service.