Forum Discussion

dddbbb
New Contributor
4 years ago

Constant Outages / Chandler

Been happening for almost a week now.  Usually happens around midnight, but has now extended to be intermittent throughout the day, ranging from 5 minutes to 45 minutes.  It seems to be happening once every hour.  The load on my modem/router is minimal as well, all I'm doing is gaming which barely takes 10 kilobytes / second be it the upstream or downstream... no streams or consistent high bandwidth being utilized at all.  Is this ever going to get addressed?  There are TONS of reports happening for the Phoenix area.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    anm8tr
    New Contributor

I have the same exact issue in Tempe. There was like a 4 to 5 hour outage a few months back and it’s been running like ** ever since! So I started contacting customer support and they were unable to even access my modem but then blamed the problem on my equipment so I ordered their modem and I still have the same problems. My Internet will go out numerous times every evening usually after 7 PM. I’m getting ready to go back to CenturyLink. I never have these problems with them. 

jcarothers
    New Contributor

I next door in Gilbert and have been experiencing TERRIBLE speeds for 6+months. I think it's time to go to century link.