Forum Discussion

Hilgar23
New Contributor
2 months ago

Compensation for PTO

Where do I submit my request for compensation for forced PTO days? 

I work from home and our internet went out. Technician schedule date was 3 days later. So that’s 3 days. Dude came out and said he couldn’t fix the problem, that’s 2 more days. Current issue timeline unknown. Projected 2 more days to run a temp fiber line. If that’s not possible we could be seeing weeks. Seems unfair to ask a customer to tank there PTO days because of a Cox issue. I deal with sensitive information and cannot just sit in Starbucks for 9 hours a day. So here now waiting for my PTO balance to be filled with a Cox employees. 

• Please know the purpose of the Cox community forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox services with other customers and we encourage our users to assist each other where possible via this avenue. Billing and issues related to a specific account require the sharing of sensitive information to resolve which isn't best suited for a public forum. Please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name, complete street address, the details of your concern and a link to this post.  Because this post falls outside of the purpose of our forums I will be turning off replies to this thread. We look forward to receiving your email so that we may assist you.