Forum Discussion

WiderMouthOpen
Esteemed Contributor
3 months ago

Anyone want the Discord server?

Just wanted to make a quick post saying I will be stepping back from this forum and closing the Discord server I made. However, if anyone is interested, I can transfer the ownership to someone. I know it doesn't really matter, but here are a few reasons I am pulling back.

1. The new Khoros forum platform is filled with bugs and lacking some key features.
  2. New moderators seem to only know how to follow a script and answer with copy/paste answers.
  3. Cox is outsourcing their technical support to South America and the surrounding area. I think this is causing this place to turn into a complaint farm for the frustrated customers.

Thank you to everyone for the fun times while it lasted. Cheers!

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • WiderMouthOpen 

You've been a valuable member of this community for many years, and I'm sorry to see you go. I appreciate your feedback and want to thank you for your contribution to our Forums over the years. If there's ever anything I can do to help, please send an email to cox.help@cox.com.

WiderMouthOpen
      Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the kind words. You have been one of the best moderators here. I hope I am wrong but IMO the writing is on the wall for the Social Media Team at Cox. Between the outsourcing Cox has done and Comcast outsourcing it's Social Media Team, I fear your jobs are at risk. Either way, good luck!

StephanieS

WiderMouthOpen

You are so welcome!  You will be missed.  You have brought an immeasurable wealth of knowledge to our Forums page and you're truly appreciated.  Thank you! 

StephanieS