Forum Discussion

TeresaJ
New Contributor
8 days ago

GROUP MESSAGING ISSUES

Purchased iphone 16 Pro Max.  transferred service from Visible with a iPhone 12.  Unable to participate in group messaging wit a couple of contacts using Android phones.

HELP.  Cox said not on their end and to go to Apple.  Cox said the group messaging is enabled.  Cannot find this on the iPhone 16 Pro Max to verify.  

HELP

TeresaJ
    New Contributor

My discussion had to do with my son's iPhone 12 to iPhone 16 Pro Max and transfer from Visible to Cox.  I have an issue where I transferred from Verizon to Cox.  I transferred by Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus using the transfer to IOS app.  NONE of my group messages are appearing .

HELP, please.

ColleenD

Hi, TeresaJ 

Were you able to contact Apple? The only information I have found is to Go to Settings —> Messages and check your messaging settings to make sure you have Send as SMS and Group Messaging turned on. Beyond that, contacting Apple support is going to be your best bet. 

TeresaJ
        New Contributor

Thank you.  My son will contact Apple.  With Cox and the iPhone 16, this is not available in Settings  - messages - send as SMS and Group messaging.  So weird.