Forum Discussion

ggorden
New Contributor
2 months ago

Not showing up

By far the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Over the past 90 days I have had a 5+ day outage of fiber and a 8 hr outage with no communication. Today 8-7-24 I had a scheduled appointment between 8-10 am for a significant project. We are in AZ summer so cox said it must be in the am.  Cox came out prior and reviewed the effort, we then scheduled an appt and ensured  in the notes the correct supplies would be on the truck so the technicians can do the job. Received confirmation of the appt 24 hrs in front and then on the day of the appt received another notice of the confirmed appt. At 10:30 phone customer service and after 25 minutes on the phone they send me over to a dispatcher and I need to start at ground zero with them. They acknowledge there was an appt scheduled and not sure why no one showed up or called. The dispatcher inform me they sent an email to End to Ennd ( cox third party contractor) and that someone will be back to me in 30 minutes.

It has been an hr and no call. I also took the day off. I have been a loyal customer for over 23 yrs and pay a boat load for TV, Internet and can not even get a response.  AZ needs tyo introduce more competition to our market.... they are not customer focus..

• Hi ggorden. The purpose of the Cox Forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. I apologize that you never saw the technician for your appointment and didn't receive a call. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. Thanks, Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator

tomwithnell
      New Contributor

Well, bad customer service is a technical issue. I was supposed to have an appointment between 8-10 this morning, and it's now 3 PM. No way to contact the tech. Customer service said they would send the tech a message, but they are just adding notes to the ticket for the tech. They also confirmed the ticket is still pending. That means the tech is not going to see those messages till they acknowledge the ticket. Customer service also informed me there is no way for them or I to contact dispatch to get an eta. I usually install my own stuff, but I do not have the equipment to install fiber. I have never had a good experience with you all touching anything of mine. That is why all of my equipment is my own. I unfortunately still have to deal with you all for the ONT. Worst support ever.

MichaelJ

Hi tomwithnell, we are happy to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Please provide us the name on the account with the complete service address and a link to this thread so we can get started. Thank you,