Forum Discussion

tatorsauntie
New Contributor
25 days ago

Cox Wifi App Issues

I recently upgraded to Cox Fiber and since that day I have been able to log into the Cox Wifi App; however, I get an error on the main Overview page stating 'Access not supported - To access app features, contact your account administrator to change access levels.'  I have contacted Cox support and still not able to fix my issue.  Has anyone else experienced this and able to resolve the problem?  I am currently not able to manage anything through the Wifi App.  I have the Panoramic Wifi Gateway; Brand: TECHNICOLOR and Model: CGM4140COM.

I have attempted a few things to resolve; uninstalled the app and reinstalled with no luck.  Created a secondary user and logged in with that and no luck.  I am reaching out here hoping for a lifeline to resolve the issue.  

1 Reply

• Hi, there. It may be that the system doesn't recognize the panoramic service. That's something we can resolve for you.  Please email us the physical address and any other pertinent information to Cox.Help@cox.com with your name and a copy of this forum message. We're glad to help.