Forum Discussion

Coffeecup
New Contributor
6 months ago

Billing section on app

Hello...for over a month when I open the Cox app and select Billing I get an error that says: We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later. I've chatted with 2 techs and problems still exist. Has anyone had or having the issue?

25 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Coffeecup, 

I haven't heard of any issues with using the Cox App to pay your bill, Are you able to log in on the Cox website and pay your bill using the same login User ID and password? 

Thank you, 

Coffeecup
      New Contributor

Thanks for the reply. I was trying to view my bill. I called Cox and spoke with an agent. I deleted and reinstalled the app and it still didn’t work. The agent said he would put in a work order to have the issue corrected. I did go to Cox.com to view my bill. Thanks

MichaelJ

Coffeecup,

That is great news to hear. At least you are able to view your bill online and you know your login credentials are working. 

Thank you, 

Kmorgante
    New Contributor

Coffee cup, I too am getting that message when opening Billing.  I have been trying to set up my account on EasyPay for a minimum of two months and have been unable to access to begin the process.  Any suggestions?

• Kmorgante, 

Please try first reinstalling the app and restarting your device. If this does not correct the issue then please try logging in on a computer to our cox.com website to verify the username and password are active.

Greg P

Philipgk
    New Contributor

I've done all that. Uninstall reinstall and deleting the cache on iPhone. Still can't see billing info because of error.  What do you suggest now???

Coffeecup
      New Contributor

The Community Mailer ask me to send a copy of the error message and I do but hasn't received any response yet. Billing icon on the Cox app still doesn't work. So so sad!!!

Philipgk
        New Contributor

Right!  You'd think for the $$ we spend they would want the billing app to work but obviously they don't much care.  They will when I forget to post a check to my account

AllisonL

Hi, Cofeecup. I'm truly sorry that you are experiencing this issue with our Cox app. Please send us an email with your full name and address to cox.help@cox.com for further support.