Forum Discussion

36e4
New Contributor
10 days ago

BILLING ISSUE

We signed up for a plan in April and suddenly after trying to fix a Cox mistake on charges, first our bill went up by $10 and the rep never fixed the charges despite her understanding that it wasn't our error.  Five days later I called back and got a different person who removed the charges, but our plan went up yet another $10!  Yesterday, I called and was transferred to a very unsympathetic rep who berated me (did I read my emails about the customer care program?), tried to sell me on Cox cell plan - nothing to do with my billing issue, would not tell me who her boss is and refused to escalate my concern.  Still stuck with a plan now $20 over what we agreed to and no one within Cox understands!!!  Who can I escalate this to???

2 Replies

36e4
    New Contributor

If Cox follows through as they say, then yes, this is resolved.  

• Hi 36e4. The purpose of the Cox Forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. Thanks, Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator