Forum Discussion

Papa93423
New Contributor
4 years ago

Why is my Nomorobo all of a sudden not working and no one is responding to me about this when I question it?

Why is my Nomorobo all of a sudden not working and no one is responding to me about this when I question it?

4 Replies

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

Perhaps something changed.  Did you check the settings in your Cox and Nomo accounts? 

RHoL495
    New Contributor III

I can relate with You on this, Mine never did start working from the time I set it up several months ago ???

According to Bruce, The Robo callers would generate a new phone number they were calling from every time, A NO Win Situation,. Good Luck.

Bruce
      Honored Contributor III

57% of my calls are from unrecognized onetime numbers.  4% are unrecognized numbers calling again.  Nomo is only good if you know what number to block.

Everyone swooned over Nomo but it's useless against spoofing.

• Please try the following:

Delete the Nomorobo number from the simultaneous ring list and then reactivate Nomorobo.  This can be done by logging into Voice Tools, then click Settings / Simultaneous Ring/ Nomorobo / Simultaneous Ring and delete the Nomorobo phone number from the list of Simultaneous Ring Phone Numbers and click save. Then refresh and click on activate Nomorobo.

Brian
    Cox Support Forum Moderator