Forum Discussion

V_Elia
New Contributor
6 years ago

Call History not showing in Voice Everywhere

I and other users still have this issue. It has been a problem for a month. This is a crucial element of Cox's new system that hangs in limbo.

I individually have talked with Tech Services ad nauseum, escalated and escalated, and "We're working on it" for over a month is not acceptable. 

If Cox is going to offer "features" then they should work. Otherwise, I recommend that you roll back to the previous system. If upgrades aren't functional, they should never be rolled out.

When I am faced with a now increased bill from Cox and their software is non-functional, I am not motivated to pay for a broken system. Fix it or go back to your original software. Now.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Steve_A
    New Contributor III

I first reported this same issue over 6 months ago.    I had the same calls with Cox support.    It seem numerous other people have complained about the same issue.    It seems Cox doesn’t care or listen.  I give up.  

• For now, customers that have been migrated to the new platform will not be able to see any call history other than the calls made from the app itself. This may change in the future, but for now it is intended for calls made using the app.

Brian
    Cox Support Forum Moderator