Forum Discussion

Steve_A
New Contributor III
6 years ago

Cox Connect App and Call History

When will the Cox Connect app show call history once again for customers that have been migrated to the "Voice" feature?     Approx. 6 months ago my call history in Connect App stopped working and whenever I clicked on the phone icon it takes me to the Voice Everywhere app.    The Voice Everywhere app only shows call history of calls made from within the Voice Everywhere app so that doesn't help.       I was told by Cox Support that customer that have been migrated from "Legacy" to "Voice" can no longer see call history in the Connect app and must resort to viewing call history my access phone support via a browser page.     At that time I had asked if call history would be once again be available in the Cox Connect app and I was told it would be in the future.

I did not asked to be migrated to the "Voice" feature and I don't use the Voice Everywhere application.     

I noticed that the newest version of the Cox Connect app v2.34.0 that was released to my phone on 1/28/19 has a "What's New" Enhancement description that says "Users now have the CHOICE to be redirected to Voice Everywhere and can see call history in Cox Connect".    I was hoping that this enhancement would finally give me the ability to see call history in my Connect app but it still does not work.

Can someone please tell me WHEN the Cox Connect app will once again have the capability to display phone call history?

5 Replies

Pam613
    Contributor II

I've been having trouble with call history for over 3 weeks now & they gave me a ticket # & escalated the problem. Kept promising me that they were working on it........now today I'm being told there is no fix for it & they're escalating me to voice everywhere. Where is the customer service here? 

EricaW
      Former Moderator
      PAM 618,

There is a known matter affecting Cox Digital Telephone customers in multiple areas, including your own. Cox Voice customers should not be affected. I do however see the ticket submitted on your behalf as a Cox Voice customer.

Erica
      Cox Support Forums Moderator
        mymarciar
        New Contributor II

two different call reps today told me otherwise...

EricaW
    Former Moderator
    Hi. Steve_A,

It is no fun to be without the online history of your home phone's calls. Please send an email to our cox.help@cox.com email address anytime. Please be sure to include a link to this thread along with your home phone and Account name, for support. We look forward to your correspondence and to being of support.

Erica
    Cox Support Forums Moderator
      Pam613
      Contributor II

Cox should send out a memo to all their employees so everyone knows why call history is no longer working. I was told over 3 weeks ago it was being fixed and now I'm told it won't be. There are too many reps giving all different stories!