Forum Discussion

GZ
New Contributor III
2 years ago

Email page changes...continued

I STILL have the white or gray blank page with an X in the upper right corner and unless you click on the X you cannot see what is on the page. This shows up continually for just about every page. Also, what's with the "Pardon Our Interruption" page every time I log on!? I still have to shrink my on screen keyboard or cannot see what I'm typing without scrolling to a very narrow screen. I firmly believecthis all is because the top of the email page is a very large blank spot that obviously pushes everything down causing useable area to end up really small (narrow). Why is it whenever you guys "improve" your email site things just get worse andnever better? Pretty sue I am FAR from alone in asking this. Can't wait to hear what lamea** excuse we hear.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi GZ. I apologize for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. Is everything working correctly now? If you need further assistance, please contact us directly. We would definitely be able to assist you. Please reach out to us on Twitter at @CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. Thanks, Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator